More From Tom Landry
- "Leadership is getting someone to do what they don’t want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve."
- "Football is an incredible game. Sometimes it’s so incredible, it’s unbelievable."
- "Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you’re in control, they’re in control."
More In Health
- "When people see the budget, they’re going to say, ‘Oh, my God, I wanted a tax cut, but I didn’t know what you were going to do to health care and to Medicare and national defense.’"― John Breaux
- "Today we have a health insurance industry where the first and foremost goal is to maximize profits for shareholders and CEOs, not to cover patients who have fallen ill or to compensate doctors and hospitals for their services. It is an industry that is increasingly concentrated and where Americans are paying more to receive less."― Dianne Feinstein
- "We will always make sure player health and safety is our No. 1 priority in the NFL."― Roger Goodell