More From Tom Hooper
- "If you look at Shakespeare’s history plays, what the setting of monarchy allows is this extraordinary intensification of emotions and predicament."
- "I think English film is very embarrassed by patriotism, generally."
- "I mean, we’ve all had those dreams where, you know, we try to cry out and our voice won’t come."
More In Romantic
- "I’m married to my best friend!"― Miranda Lambert
- "I took piano for many years. I kicked and screamed through all of my lessons, but my mom really insisted."― Kristin Kreuk
- "I think I’ve only done one horror movie, Psycho III. That was a walk in the park compared to a romantic comedy."― Carter Burwell