More From Tom Hiddleston
- "Chris Hemsworth is like Christopher Reeve in that he can do two things: he can wear a big red cape without a shred of self-consciousness. But he’s also funny as hell, and he’s so sweet. So with all the fish-out-of-water stuff, he’s so funny. So he does almost two jobs in a way."
- "Since my education, I’ve done quite untraditional things. There are very few Etonians who went to Rada. And far fewer Etonians – certainly when I was there – went to Cambridge. I don’t know whether it’s the same now. Most people I knew went to Oxford, because it seemed more of an easy bridge."
- "If you play it straight it’s funny – the best comedy is always played straight down the middle. The adjustment is understanding from the screenplay that a moment is hilarious."
More In Best
- "You always hear the phrase, money doesn’t buy you happiness. But I always in the back of my mind figured a lot of money will buy you a little bit of happiness. But it’s not really true. I got a new car because the old one’s lease expired."― Sergey Brin
- "Certainly the best works, and of greatest merit for the public, have proceeded from the unmarried, or childless men."― Francis Bacon
- "The best place to find God is in a garden. You can dig for him there."― George Bernard Shaw