More From Tom Felton
- "And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It’s fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it’s not real. And it’s totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can."
- "We went with the St. Lawrence Experience, which is run by Joe Babbitt, who is a close friend now. We went out there for 10 days and we had the best week of our lives, and we’ve been going back since. We’ve been back three times now."
- "Working with big actors and realising that they were just normal people who’ve got an incredible talent was just a great experience."
More In Dad
- "You should never ask actors about politics."― Liev Schreiber
- "I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much."― Hedy Lamarr
- "I started off playing the clarinet, after I was inspired by listening to my dad’s Benny Goodman records."― Alvin Lee