More From Tom Felton
- "I bought a lot of rubbish things that kids buy: skateboards and clothes and typical teenage stuff. And, as soon as I could, I wasted a lot of money on cars – BMW’s mostly – for myself and my family."
- "I hope to be scaring children for the rest of my life."
- "You see another side of Draco when he’s with his dad. When Draco is with his dad, he doesn’t say anything. He keeps his mouth shut. He’s sort of bullied by his dad, so he acts very different."
More In Dad
- "The episodes all blend together for me, so I don’t remember. I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I always feel I must be such a disappointment to them."― Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "No, like I said, my dad was never really part of the tennis. His involvement around what I did with the tennis and with my mom and my grandparents was really not a part of my life."― Jimmy Connors
- "We are pre-disposed for fantasy, there is a natural impulse for human beings to want to get off their heads or out of their heads in something in a substance or a drink or an idea or a religion which will comfort them and make life exciting."― Tom Baker