More From Todd Solondz
- "So far, at least, I haven’t found a way to tell my kind of stories without making them both sad and funny."
- "The ability to take pleasure in one’s life is a skill and is a kind of intelligence. So intelligence is a hard thing to evaluate and it manifests itself in so many different ways. I do think the ability to know how to live a life and not be miserable is a sign of that."
- "Optimism is not inherently a superior way of viewing the world. Certainly doctors will say it might be better for one’s physical health to be an optimist. But, morally speaking it may not be appropriate in certain circumstances."
More In Wisdom
- "Of course there are critics who believe that no matter what we do, the Florida dream is over. They claim that we must accept the idea that inevitably our future is one of high taxes and big government."― Marco Rubio
- "Almost every wise saying has an opposite one, no less wise, to balance it."― George Santayana
- "I want as many people as possible to hear my music. I’m happy to entertain people by being a star."― Kid Rock