More From Tina Yothers
- "There’s a constant flow of child actors. It’s kind of funny to watch the new crew come through. I think, You poor little things. You’re going to have to struggle for a long time."
- "I had an amazing experience working with great people. I had a great family, a typical family with drama in certain areas, and that’s pretty much everywhere in everyone’s life."
- "A lot of times people’s main motives and plan in life is to hurt as many people as they can, but I think there’s enough good people that help make the world a good place."
More In Technology
- "We’re competing with everything: the beach, the mall, bookstores. Libraries are in a transition right now, caught between two forces, the old ways and technology. Libraries are under a lot of pressure to provide both."― John Callahan
- "Technology is permeating every single thing we do… And to the extent that we can better expose our young people to all the different ways that technology can be used, not just for video games or toys, we’re planning for the future."― Marc Morial
- "Technology may create a condition, but the questions are what do we do about ourselves. We better understand ourselves pretty clearly and we better find ways to like ourselves."― Herbert Simon