More From Tina Yothers
- "I had an amazing experience working with great people. I had a great family, a typical family with drama in certain areas, and that’s pretty much everywhere in everyone’s life."
- "My parents were involved in everything I did. They were showbiz people themselves. My dad was an actor. They were parents; they did what parents are supposed to do."
- "There’s a constant flow of child actors. It’s kind of funny to watch the new crew come through. I think, You poor little things. You’re going to have to struggle for a long time."
More In Death
- "Creation destroys as it goes, throws down one tree for the rise of another. But ideal mankind would abolish death, multiply itself million upon million, rear up city upon city, save every parasite alive, until the accumulation of mere existence is swollen to a horror."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "Miller didn’t write Death of a Salesman. He released it. It was there inside him, waiting to be turned loose. That’s the measure of its merit."― Elia Kazan
- "I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death."― George Carlin