More From Tina Yothers
- "I’ve been in this business my whole life. I’m pretty bulletproof as far as being hurt."
- "There’s a constant flow of child actors. It’s kind of funny to watch the new crew come through. I think, You poor little things. You’re going to have to struggle for a long time."
- "My parents were involved in everything I did. They were showbiz people themselves. My dad was an actor. They were parents; they did what parents are supposed to do."
More In Death
- "Our faith is stronger than death, our philosophy is firmer than flesh, and the spread of the Kingdom of God upon the earth is more sublime and more compelling."― Dorothy Day
- "An important consequence of freeing oneself from the fear of death is a radical opening to spirituality of a universal and non-denominational type."― Stanislav Grof
- "I just finished my homework fast, I was bored to death. There wasn’t 500 channels so there was a thing for a librarian to teach a kid like me about reading. I started reading early and I read all the time, because I love it."― Harvey Weinstein