More From Tina Turner
- "I never close a door on any other religion. Most of the time, some part of it makes sense to me. I don’t believe everyone has to chant just because I chant. I believe all religion is about touching something inside of yourself."
- "I’m not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there; it’s like relaxing into – and an acceptance of – things."
- "I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up."
More In Education
- "My grandfather could barely read. My grandmother had a sixth-grade education. They were people who were industrious. They were frugal."― Clarence Thomas
- "There are 4 billion cell phones in use today. Many of them are in the hands of market vendors, rickshaw drivers, and others who’ve historically lacked access to education and opportunity. Information networks have become a great leveler, and we should use them together to help lift people out of poverty and give them a freedom from want."― Hillary Clinton
- "With the enactment of the bipartisan No Child Left Behind Act, we have taken an important step toward achieving federal education policies that will allow students to learn and achieve at the highest possible level."― Sue Kelly