More From Tina Fey
- "Mary Tyler Moore was a working woman whose story lines were not always about dating and men. They were about work friendships and relationships, which is what I feel my adult life has mostly been about."
- "Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy."
- "I am constantly amazed by Tina Fey. And I am Tina Fey."
More In Attitude
- "That attitude toward women as objects may have worked for the late Sixties, but it doesn’t do so now."― John Schlesinger
- "A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."― Patricia Neal
- "I hope ‘The Voice’ has a fifteen-year run, don’t get me wrong. But I come from nothing, and maybe it’s the Irish in me, but my attitude is always like, ‘They’ll figure me out soon.’"― Carson Daly