More From Tina Fey
- "An interim government was set up in Afghanistan. It included two women, one of whom was Minister of Women’s Affairs. Man, who’d she have to show here ankles to to get that job?"
- "I grew up in a family of Republicans. And when I was 18 and registering to vote, my mom’s only instruction was ‘You just go in and pull the big Republican lever.’ That’s my welcome to adulthood. She’s like, ‘No, don’t even read it. Just pull the Republican lever."
- "Mary Tyler Moore was a working woman whose story lines were not always about dating and men. They were about work friendships and relationships, which is what I feel my adult life has mostly been about."
More In Attitude
- "The real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded."― Mark Zuckerberg
- "Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it."― Victor Hugo
- "When a woman puts on a heel, she has a different posture, a different attitude. She really stands up and has a consciousness of her body."― Christian Louboutin