More From Tina Fey
- "I grew up in a family of Republicans. And when I was 18 and registering to vote, my mom’s only instruction was ‘You just go in and pull the big Republican lever.’ That’s my welcome to adulthood. She’s like, ‘No, don’t even read it. Just pull the Republican lever."
- "Mary Tyler Moore was a working woman whose story lines were not always about dating and men. They were about work friendships and relationships, which is what I feel my adult life has mostly been about."
- "Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy."
More In Attitude
- "Great, big, serious novels always get awards. If it’s a battle between a great, big, serious novel and a funny novel, the funny novel is doomed."― Neil Gaiman
- "It remains to consider what attitude thoughtful men and Christian believers should take respecting them, and how they stand related to beliefs of another order."― Asa Gray
- "Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities."― Walter Scott