More From Timothy Radcliffe
- "Most religions live from a narrative that shapes their relationship with the divine other, God or the gods, and with the human other, the stranger."
- "Celibacy is not just a matter of not having sex. It is a way of admiring a person for their humanity, maybe even for their beauty."
- "I believe that my own Christian faith does indeed make universal claims."
More In Morning
- "The great fun in my life has been getting up every morning and rushing to the typewriter because some new idea has hit me."― Ray Bradbury
- "I have been wounded like this since about half past eight this morning and I will tell you how it happened."― Francesco Borromini
- "This morning’s scene is good and fine, Long rain has not harmed the land."― Du Fu