More From Timothy Radcliffe
- "The unutterable violence of the Holocaust shook our confidence in the possibility of telling any story of faith at all."
- "I believe that my own Christian faith does indeed make universal claims."
- "To be frank, I suspect that today there is little respect for Christianity as source of moral teaching about goodness."
More In Morning
- "Sometimes it’s so weird just to do an interview. This morning I was back in my parents’ house, with my brother, and we went for a jog together, then had breakfast as a family. And a couple of hours later I’m wearing high heels and a dress and makeup, and talking about my job."― Carey Mulligan
- "My brain is so anxiety-prone, like a pinball machine. If I don’t get up in the morning and focus my thinking, my breathing, and my being for about 12 minutes, I’m just a screwball all day long."― Rainn Wilson
- "Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work."― Robert Orben