More From Timothy Radcliffe
- "This evening I wish to suggest that we Christians should accompany people on their pilgrimages. Specifically we should travel with people as they search for the good, the true and the beautiful."
- "To be frank, I suspect that today there is little respect for Christianity as source of moral teaching about goodness."
- "Most religions live from a narrative that shapes their relationship with the divine other, God or the gods, and with the human other, the stranger."
More In Morning
- "When I go out clubbing I can dance ’til three o’clock in the morning with just a water bottle in my hand. I love dancing to anything with a good beat really. My favorite song to dance to at the moment is probably Drake’s ‘Best I Ever Had.’"― Jordin Sparks
- "I could wake up six in the morning, go downstairs and record. I learned how to use ProTools and everything. Whenever I felt it, I could record."― Beanie Sigel
- "I’m not on all the time. I like to have fun and be funny, but I’m much more of a thinker."― Keenen Ivory Wayans