More From Tim Scott
- "Starting and feeding into the cultural war is absolutely unequivocally wrong for us as a nation and bad for the conservative movement."
- "We need the private sector to create jobs. If the government could create jobs Communism would have worked, but it didn’t."
- "I think one of the most threatening places to be in politics is a black conservative because there are so many liberals who want to continue to reinforce a stereotype that doesn’t exist about America."
More In Dad
- "My father wouldn’t get us a TV, he wouldn’t allow a TV in the house."― Janis Joplin
- "When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don’t take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, ‘No one can outwork you.’"― Pat Summitt
- "My father was Catholic, my mother was Protestant, and because of that I got Christened in both churches, so I’ve got all these names… but my Dad always called me Mick."― Mickey Spillane