More From Tim Scott
- "We have to attack those things which stand in the way of America progress. And what stands in the way of American progress right now is the federal government."
- "I know that my grandfather is 92 years old. And he has seen this country evolve in amazing ways. He looks at South Carolina and he says, wow, what an amazing state that we have the blessing to live within because of the evolution."
- "Starting and feeding into the cultural war is absolutely unequivocally wrong for us as a nation and bad for the conservative movement."
More In Dad
- "One way to think about the magnitude of the changes to come is to think about how you went about your business before powerful Web search engines. You probably wouldn’t have imagined that a world of answers would be available to you in under a second. The next set of advances will have an different effect, but similar in magnitude."― Tim Berners Lee
- "I made a decision when my father passed away that I was going to be who God made me to be and not try to preach like my father."― Joel Osteen
- "Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love."― Morihei Ueshiba