More From Tim Robbins
- "I don’t think people have been able to deal with the fact that African American filmmakers can make movies about life and relationships."
- "Bush is very clever. When the debate should have been about the deterioration of our cities and the lack of action by government, he sent in his idiot to make an outrageous statement about Murphy Brown."
- "I learned much more about acting from philosophy courses, psychology courses, history and anthropology than I ever learned in acting class."
More In Society
- "There’s a reason why every human society has fiction. It teaches us how to be ‘good,’ to behave in a way that is for the benefit of the whole community."― Orson Scott Card
- "I have the satisfaction of knowing I did something useful for society."― John Cameron
- "There is only one thing more harmful to society than an elected official forgetting the promises he made in order to get elected; that’s when he doesn’t forget them."― John McCarthy