More From Tim Robbins
- "Bush is very clever. When the debate should have been about the deterioration of our cities and the lack of action by government, he sent in his idiot to make an outrageous statement about Murphy Brown."
- "I don’t think people have been able to deal with the fact that African American filmmakers can make movies about life and relationships."
- "When you have a person in power who punishes people for speaking their mind, it’s truly dangerous."
More In Society
- "The word power has such a generally negative implication in our society. What are people talking about? Are they talking about muscles, or control?"― James Hillman
- "We’ve turned into a whining society."― Billy Corgan
- "The gift of loneliness is sometimes a radical vision of society or one’s people that has not previously been taken into account."― Alice Walker