More From Tim Berners Lee
- "I hope we will use the Net to cross barriers and connect cultures."
- "One way to think about the magnitude of the changes to come is to think about how you went about your business before powerful Web search engines. You probably wouldn’t have imagined that a world of answers would be available to you in under a second. The next set of advances will have an different effect, but similar in magnitude."
- "The Google algorithm was a significant development. I’ve had thank-you emails from people whose lives have been saved by information on a medical website or who have found the love of their life on a dating website."
More In Experience
- "I wouldn’t say I’m a very original thinker, but if I have a good experience with something, I’ll want to take it further or adapt it in some way."― Gwyneth Paltrow
- "Sometimes you recognize that there is a category of human experience that has not been identified but everyone knows about it. That is when I find a term to describe it."― Brian Eno
- "And actually, about three weeks ago, Micky, Peter and I were in Vegas at the MGM Grand. And we did about 12 shows in seven days. It was quite an experience."― Davy Jones