More From Tiger Woods
- "I’d like to share my experiences and the lessons I’ve learned and hopefully create some amazing, fun courses."
- "To have the opportunity to complete the slam at the Open at St Andrews, the home of golf, is something I will never ever forget."
- "Don’t force your kids into sports. I never was. To this day, my dad has never asked me to go play golf. I ask him. It’s the child’s desire to play that matters, not the parent’s desire to have the child play. Fun. Keep it fun."
More In Respect
- "I’m just one woman away, my mother, from being the same as Mike Tyson. I would’ve ended up like him if my mama had not been so tough and strong. A lot of people, including Mike, don’t know I came from the ghetto. They think I’m too nice and proper. But that’s the way my mama raised me – to look people in the eye and respect them."― Evander Holyfield
- "I have major respect for Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood and Sugarland. They are wonderful. They’re superstars in the music business."― Darius Rucker
- "There exist only three beings worthy of respect: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create."― Charles Baudelaire