More From Tiger Woods
- "My dad used to say, ‘Just because you dress up in a coat and tie, it doesn’t influence your intelligence.’"
- "I think that in itself, if you’re a true golfer, you’ll see specific things you need to work on. Much cheaper than private lessons."
- "Don’t force your kids into sports. I never was. To this day, my dad has never asked me to go play golf. I ask him. It’s the child’s desire to play that matters, not the parent’s desire to have the child play. Fun. Keep it fun."
More In Peace
- "It is thus tolerance that is the source of peace, and intolerance that is the source of disorder and squabbling."― Pierre Bayle
- "And I know this happens because I took economics, and I’d explain it to ya, but I flunked that course. Not my fault. They taught it at 8 o’clock in the morning. And there is absolutely nothing you can learn out of one bloodshot eye."― Lewis Black
- "Architecture is politics."― Mitchell Kapor