More From Tiger Woods
- "I’m aware if I’m playing at my best I’m tough to beat. And I enjoy that."
- "The amount of meetings I’ve been in – people would be shocked. But that’s how you gain experience, how you can gain knowledge, being in meetings and participating. You learn and grow."
- "If money titles meant anything, I’d play more tournaments. The only thing that means a lot to me is winning. If I have more wins than anybody else and win more majors than anybody else in the same year, then it’s been a good year."
More In Religion
- "There is not enough religion in the world even to destroy religion."― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Dad bought me a toy drum one Christmas, and I eventually destroyed it. I wanted a real drum and he bought me a snare drum. Dad continued to buy me one drum after the other."― Keith Thibodeaux
- "Country music has always sort of been country music."― Miranda Lambert