More From Tiger Woods
- "If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person’s life in a positive light, and that’s what I want to do. That’s what it’s all about."
- "The virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one’s own family."
- "I will have to earn trust and respect from my kids."
More In Religion
- "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."― Dalai Lama
- "Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery."― Robert Green Ingersoll
- "Science is organized common sense where many a beautiful theory was killed by an ugly fact."― Thomas Huxley