More From Tiger Woods
- "The thing you don’t dream about as a kid is all the peripheral stuff that comes with success."
- "I think that in itself, if you’re a true golfer, you’ll see specific things you need to work on. Much cheaper than private lessons."
- "I wake up every day and I can’t wait to go to work, and that’s a gift. Not too many people have the opportunity to feel that way."
More In Freedom
- "I never abandoned either forms or freedom. I imagine that most of what could be called free verse is in my first book. I got through that fairly early."― Howard Nemerov
- "Governments that block the aspirations of their people, that steal or are corrupt, that oppress and torture or that deny freedom of expression and human rights should bear in mind that they will find it increasingly hard to escape the judgement of their own people, or where warranted, the reach of international law."― William Hague
- "We call our country home of the brave and land of the free, but it’s not. We give a false portrayal of freedom. We’re not free – if we were, we’d allow people their freedom."― Jesse Ventura