More From Thucydides
- "The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage."
- "Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war."
- "Men naturally despise those who court them, but respect those who do not give way to them."
More In Good
- "All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it."― Jean Cocteau
- "I’m not in the leftist controlled Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because of my political views, primarily my lifelong militant support of the NRA, the Second Amendment, and my belief that the only good bad guy is a dead bad guy."― Ted Nugent
- "I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day."― Mike Tyson