More From Thor Heyerdahl
- "I have never been able to grasp the meaning of time. I don’t believe it exists. I’ve felt this again and again, when alone and out in nature. On such occasions, time does not exist. Nor does the future exist."
- "In my experience, it is rarer to find a really happy person in a circle of millionaires than among vagabonds."
- "Those who have experienced the most, have suffered so much that they have ceased to hate. Hate is more for those with a slightly guilty conscience, and who by chewing on old hate in times of peace wish to demonstrate how great they were during the war."
More In Time
- "Women are so much in love with compliments that rather than want them, they will compliment one another, yet mean no more by it than the men do."― Samuel Richardson
- "I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time."― Mark Twain
- "I am trying to think of the last time that I just said, ‘What the hell!’ and did something crazy."― Jennifer Aniston