More From Thomas S. Monson
- "I hope that you will learn to take responsibility for your decisions. don’t take counsel of your fears."
- "I forbid you, agnostic, doubting thoughts, to destroy the house of my faith."
- "Choose a field that will supply sufficient remuneration to provide adequately for your companion and your children. I bear testimony that these criteria are very important in choosing your life’s work."
More In Men
- "The most positive men are the most credulous."― Alexander Pope
- "There is nothing, Sir, too little for so little a creature as man. It is by studying little things that we attain the great art of having as little misery and as much happiness as possible."― Samuel Johnson
- "If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men have to reject."― Ayn Rand