More From Thomas Keller
- "No, it’s funny, when I eat out it’s not typically in the kind of restaurants people might imagine."
- "Now the restaurants have begun to catch up with the wine-making; there are numerous great restaurants in Napa Valley, and it’s wonderful because the people are there for just that: great food and great wine."
- "But once in a while you might see me at In and Out Burger; they make the best fast food hamburgers around."
More In Imagination
- "Few people have the imagination for reality."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "An idea is salvation by imagination."― Frank Lloyd Wright
- "You never quite know what’s going to strike your imagination, or something that won’t going to leave you alone, not going to leave alone, and this was one for me."― Peter Shaffer