More From Thomas Keller
- "Now the restaurants have begun to catch up with the wine-making; there are numerous great restaurants in Napa Valley, and it’s wonderful because the people are there for just that: great food and great wine."
- "I wanted to learn everything I could about what it takes to be a great chef. It was a turning point for me."
- "No, it’s funny, when I eat out it’s not typically in the kind of restaurants people might imagine."
More In Imagination
- "Music is my No. 1 passion. If you made me choose between music and food, it’s definitely music."― Trisha Yearwood
- "I am not interested in slice of life, what I want is a slice of the imagination."― Carlos Fuentes
- "I never did very well in math – I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn’t meant my answers literally."― Calvin Trillin