More From Thomas Keller
- "No, it’s funny, when I eat out it’s not typically in the kind of restaurants people might imagine."
- "Now the restaurants have begun to catch up with the wine-making; there are numerous great restaurants in Napa Valley, and it’s wonderful because the people are there for just that: great food and great wine."
- "I wanted to learn everything I could about what it takes to be a great chef. It was a turning point for me."
More In Imagination
- "The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates."― Oscar Wilde
- "In those days, it didn’t take much imagination to come up with something that required great lyric development skills. You just thought of an experience that you might have gone through, and write it down."― Phil Harris
- "I think I’m an actor because I have very strong imagination and empathy. I never studied acting, but those two qualities are exactly the qualities that make for an activist."― Susan Sarandon