More From Thomas J. Watson
- "The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it’s very difficult to build and very easy to destroy. The essence of trust building is to emphasize the similarities between you and the customer."
- "Really big people are, above everything else, courteous, considerate and generous – not just to some people in some circumstances – but to everyone all the time."
- "Design must reflect the practical and aesthetic in business but above all… good design must primarily serve people."
More In Best
- "Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you’re obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brilliant."― Chris Martin
- "Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."― Zig Ziglar
- "I think if you give your best as a parent, then that’s all you can do."― Heidi Klum