More From Thomas Huxley
- "In science, as in art, and, as I believe, in every other sphere of human activity, there may be wisdom in a multitude of counsellors, but it is only in one or two of them."
- "Science and literature are not two things, but two sides of one thing."
- "Science is nothing, but trained and organized common sense."
More In Religion
- "I figure no matter how old you are, it’s always going to be your first marriage and no life experience is going to make you a better judge of who you should marry."― Utada Hikaru
- "Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent."― Nolan Ryan
- "Humor results when society says you can’t scratch certain things in public, but they itch in public."― Tom Walsh