More From Thomas Aquinas
- "Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine."
- "The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false."
- "How can we live in harmony? First we need to know we are all madly in love with the same God."
More In Faith
- "Not truth, but faith, it is that keeps the world alive."― Edna St. Vincent Millay
- "We like security: we like the pope to be infallible in matters of faith, and grave doctors to be so in moral questions so that we can feel reassured."― Blaise Pascal
- "Seven and half years ago I began my own journey. For me and my family it was a time of adversity. But during that adversity I derived a deeper faith. And born out of that adversity was a commitment to devote myself to those people and to those issues that truly matter to me."― Paul Tsongas