More From Theresa May
- "Just as the police review their operational tactics, so we in the Home Office will review the powers available to the police."
- "Today I can announce a raft of reforms that we estimate could save over 2.5 million police hours every year. That’s the equivalent of more than 1,200 police officer posts. These reforms are a watershed moment in policing. They show that we really mean business in busting bureaucracy."
- "The universities have got a job here as well in making sure that people actually understand that we’re open for university students coming into the U.K. There’s a job here not just for the government, I think there’s a job for the universities as well to make sure that people know that we are open."
More In Strength
- "Wealth brings strength, strength confidence."― John Lothrop Motley
- "The strength of America is not in Washington."― J. C. Watts
- "Dependency is death to initiative, to risk-taking and opportunity. It’s time to stop the spread of government dependency and fight it like the poison it is."― Mitt Romney