More From Theresa May
- "National security is the first duty of government but we are also committed to reversing the substantial erosion of civil liberties."
- "A lot of men in politics suddenly woke up to the issue of women in politics when they realised: hey, there are votes in this!"
- "We all know the stories about the Human Rights Act… about the illegal immigrant who cannot be deported because, and I am not making this up, he had a pet cat."
More In Strength
- "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."― Vince Lombardi
- "We’ve got to demonstrate why European unity and integration, our vast single market, our single currency, equip us with the strength to embrace globalization."― Peter Mandelson
- "Zealous men are ever displaying to you the strength of their belief, while judicious men are showing you the grounds of it."― William Shenstone