More From Theresa May
- "Today I can announce a raft of reforms that we estimate could save over 2.5 million police hours every year. That’s the equivalent of more than 1,200 police officer posts. These reforms are a watershed moment in policing. They show that we really mean business in busting bureaucracy."
- "It’s always an interesting experience for a politician to be heard in silence, I have to say."
- "I’m not someone who feels anger on particular issues."
More In Marriage
- "Catholicism played such a huge part in my life, I would not have survived without my faith."― Samantha Morton
- "Now I’m a wife and a mother of two. It’s a really different role. I always referred to No Doubt as a marriage, because that’s what it’s like to be together for so long and go through what we’ve been through. I can’t really have that relationship with them anymore."― Gwen Stefani
- "I’m not a marriage expert, quite clearly."― Cathy Freeman