More From Theresa May
- "Countries across the world are taking action now to help them track paedophiles and terrorists who abuse new technology to plot their horrific crimes."
- "No, I can tell you one of the first things that happens to a home secretary when they arrive in the job is that they are given a briefing about the security matters that they will be dealing with and I deal with security matters on a daily basis."
- "The U.K. needs a system for family migration underpinned by three simple principles. One: that those who come here should do so on the basis of a genuine relationship. Two: that migrants should be able to pay their way. And three: that they are able to integrate into British society."
More In Marriage
- "I support gay marriage. I support gay marriage because I believe Conservatives support the institutions of commitment."― George Osborne
- "Marriage resembles a pair of shears, so joined that they cannot be separated; often moving in opposite directions, yet always punishing anyone who comes between them."― Sydney Smith
- "The biggest surprise about our marriage is that Erin was out there."― James Denton