More From Theresa May
- "I’m not someone who feels anger on particular issues."
- "The U.K. needs a system for family migration underpinned by three simple principles. One: that those who come here should do so on the basis of a genuine relationship. Two: that migrants should be able to pay their way. And three: that they are able to integrate into British society."
- "There’s much more we can be doing in Parliament, we could be giving more power back to people at local government level, through local referendums."
More In Marriage
- "But to sustain a marriage for 50 years, you have to get real a little bit and find someone who is understanding and who you can grow with. My mom always says, ‘Marry the man who loves you a millimeter more.’"― Ali Larter
- "There are few more powerful tools for promoting stability than the institution of marriage."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "You can forgive people who do not follow you through a philosophical disquisition; but to find your wife laughing when you had tears in your eyes, or staring when you were in a fit of laughter, would go some way towards a dissolution of the marriage."― Robert Louis Stevenson