More From Theresa May
- "You can’t solve a problem as complex as inequality in one legal clause."
- "A lot of men in politics suddenly woke up to the issue of women in politics when they realised: hey, there are votes in this!"
- "People have to make journeys, what we want is people to have alternatives in public transport so that they can make a choice about the sort of way in which they’re going to travel."
More In Funny
- "Ninety-eight per cent of laughter is nothing to do with jokes, which do not deserve to bear the weight of all the funny stuff in the world."― Arthur Smith
- "Design is so critical it should be on the agenda of every meeting in every single department."― Tom Peters
- "Confronting a stadium audience, you can’t see the whites of their eyes. It’s just an amorphous mass of noise and, of course, you can’t see the alleged billions watching at home either, so the degree to which you are intimidated is quite low."― Rowan Atkinson