More From Theresa May
- "Countries across the world are taking action now to help them track paedophiles and terrorists who abuse new technology to plot their horrific crimes."
- "I believe in marriage. I believe marriage is a really important institution, it’s one of the most important institutions we have."
- "A lot of men in politics suddenly woke up to the issue of women in politics when they realised: hey, there are votes in this!"
More In Funny
- "I actually think of being funny as an odd turn of mind, like a mild disability, some weird way of looking at the world that you can’t get rid of."― Calvin Trillin
- "‘Funny People’ is my favorite performance of myself to date. Even though it’s a comedy and there are serious moments, I really felt like Leo felt like a real person. It didn’t feel like I was playing myself. Whether it’s a comedy or drama, I just try to make it as realistic as possible."― Jonah Hill
- "Electricity is really just organized lightning."― George Carlin