More From Theresa May
- "It’s always an interesting experience for a politician to be heard in silence, I have to say."
- "Today I can announce a raft of reforms that we estimate could save over 2.5 million police hours every year. That’s the equivalent of more than 1,200 police officer posts. These reforms are a watershed moment in policing. They show that we really mean business in busting bureaucracy."
- "No, I can tell you one of the first things that happens to a home secretary when they arrive in the job is that they are given a briefing about the security matters that they will be dealing with and I deal with security matters on a daily basis."
More In Funny
- "As soon as you are trying to be funny or dramatic, that’s when things start feeling fake and boring."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "When I first envisioned ‘Funny Games’ in the mid-1990s, it was my intention to have an American audience watch the movie. It is a reaction to a certain American cinema, its violence, its naivety, the way American cinema toys with human beings. In many American films, violence is made consumable."― Michael Haneke
- "We are really on top of one another at the moment and I think it is amazing how we stay so close. Maybe that’s the test. Why not totally put yourself together, rather than always wonder whether you actually like each other?"― Linda McCartney