More From Theresa May
- "People have to make journeys, what we want is people to have alternatives in public transport so that they can make a choice about the sort of way in which they’re going to travel."
- "The U.K. needs a system for family migration underpinned by three simple principles. One: that those who come here should do so on the basis of a genuine relationship. Two: that migrants should be able to pay their way. And three: that they are able to integrate into British society."
- "For voters what matters is what government actually delivers for them."
More In Funny
- "It is, I believe, the greatest generation any society has ever produced."― Tom Brokaw
- "The funny thing is people won’t let me pay for things. I’ll be in a restaurant and the manager will say, ‘Oh no, it’s on the house.’"― Richard Branson
- "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’ but ‘That’s funny…’"― Isaac Asimov