More From Theresa May
- "The universities have got a job here as well in making sure that people actually understand that we’re open for university students coming into the U.K. There’s a job here not just for the government, I think there’s a job for the universities as well to make sure that people know that we are open."
- "No, I can tell you one of the first things that happens to a home secretary when they arrive in the job is that they are given a briefing about the security matters that they will be dealing with and I deal with security matters on a daily basis."
- "So we mustn’t lower our guard in any sense because of what has happened in terms of the death of Osama Bin Laden and we are certainly not doing that. The terror threat level here in the U.K. remains at severe and we’re very conscious of the need to continue that."
More In Movies
- "I don’t really make movies because I want to see my face on a billboard or because I want to get good reviews or have a big box office. That doesn’t really matter to me at all."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "I liked the energy of cooking, the action, the camaraderie. I often compare the kitchen to sports and compare the chef to a coach. There are a lot of similarities to it."― Todd English
- "I was supposed to go to drama school and then go to New York and do theatre. But I grew up on all those fabulous movies and had read all the bold Hollywood books, and I thought I just had to take a look."― Delta Burke