More From Theresa May
- "Like Indiana Jones, I don’t like snakes – though that might lead some to ask why I’m in politics."
- "Today I can announce a raft of reforms that we estimate could save over 2.5 million police hours every year. That’s the equivalent of more than 1,200 police officer posts. These reforms are a watershed moment in policing. They show that we really mean business in busting bureaucracy."
- "I was in the Commons recently and saw a young lady wearing a nice pair of shoes. I said I liked them and she said my shoes were the reason she became involved in politics."
More In Movies
- "Actually, I loved Chucky. It’s one of the strangest movies I’ve ever seen."― Bill Condon
- "I’m doing ‘Les Miserables,’ the movie. I’ve done a lot of musicals and a lot of movies, and I know there are not a lot of people in Hollywood who have been down those two paths so I’ve been like, ‘Come on, let’s do a movie/musical.’"― Hugh Jackman
- "I work constantly but I work at a lot of different things. You know, I run a theater company in New York, I direct plays, act in plays, in movies, so I try to keep it eclectic."― Philip Seymour Hoffman