More From Theodore Roosevelt
- "Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind."
- "The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people."
- "It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things."
More In Attitude
- "What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, ‘Oh, our attitude has changed. We don’t dislike these people any more.’ But by the strangest coincidence, they haven’t taken away the injustice; the laws are still on the books."― Christopher Isherwood
- "A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people."― Barbara Corcoran
- "You know what’s funny to me? Attitude."― Don Rickles