More From Theodore Bikel
- "I am a universalist, passionately devoted to the cause of equality within the human family."
- "As an artist I have an even more abiding interest in the compact between the Arts and Government."
- "All too often arrogance accompanies strength, and we must never assume that justice is on the side of the strong. The use of power must always be accompanied by moral choice."
More In Hope
- "My hope still is to leave the world a bit better than when I got here."― Jim Henson
- "I think they’d rather us follow our hearts and I hope that’s what some people will understand."― Fred Durst
- "People crushed by laws, have no hope but to evade power. If the laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to the law; and those who have most to hope and nothing to lose will always be dangerous."― Edmund Burke