More From Terry Brooks
- "Growing up, I didn’t have a lot of toys, and personal entertainment depended on individual ingenuity and imagination – think up a story and go live it for an afternoon."
- "Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost."
- "I want to kick-start your imagination and let you discover the places it can take you."
More In Imagination
- "I’ve got research, I have my own life experience I can apply, and I have my imagination."― Chris Cooper
- "Then there was Clark Ashton Smith, who wrote for Weird Tales and who had a wild imagination. He wasn’t a very talented writer, but his imagination was wonderful."― Jack Vance
- "I don’t watch the movies I make, so I haven’t seen ‘Footloose’ since it came out. You see this young, hungry actor, it’s pretty fun. I was the only one they screen tested. It was an attempt by the director and producer to talk the head of the studio into hiring me because they didn’t want me."― Kevin Bacon