More From Terry Bradshaw
- "I got a family I got to answer to. I got kids… my older parents and my preachers and everybody."
- "You’ve got to stand up and do your own battles. My daddy taught me that a long time ago, that you fight your own battles. The only way to shut everybody up is to win."
- "You find out in life that people really like you funny. So what do you give ’em? Humor. And then if you show them the other side, they don’t like you as much. I find, too, that I can hide behind the idiot’s mask being funny, and you never see the sorrow or the pain."
More In Respect
- "To be sensual, I think, is to respect and rejoice in the force of life, of life itself, and to be present in all that one does, from the effort of loving to the making of bread."― James A. Baldwin
- "I have tremendous respect for film composers."― John Corigliano
- "I have great respect and understanding for military commitment due to my own family’s involvement with the armed forces."― Carolyn Murphy