More From Terry Bradshaw
- "You can’t dodge them all. I got hammered plenty of times through the years. But you just get up and keep playing. I can tell you from experience, though. Sometimes it hurts like hell."
- "I know this golf tournament has my name on it but it’s not about me. It’s about the Louisiana Tech family. There is nothing greater than being a part of the Bulldog family."
- "The only thing I care about is my family."
More In Respect
- "One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "No, it’s interesting to remake a film for the contemporary audience today. I think it’s a good idea; it needs to respect the original idea. Don’t just take the title and change everything else."― Dario Argento
- "I have a respect for manners as such, they are a way of dealing with people you don’t agree with or like."― Margaret Mead