More From Terry Bradshaw
- "Bad attitudes will ruin your team."
- "I just see too many people retire and say, ‘I’m going to take off, travel, spend time with my family’ and they are just miserable. They end up dying. People who work and stay active, and like what they are doing, live longer."
- "I got a family I got to answer to. I got kids… my older parents and my preachers and everybody."
More In Respect
- "We cannot let our respect for the FBI blind us from the fact the FBI has sometimes come up short of our expectations."― Orrin Hatch
- "I’d get kicked out of buildings all day long, people would rip up my business card in my face. It’s a humbling business to be in. But I knew I could sell and I knew I wanted to sell something I had created. I cut the feet out of those pantyhose and I knew I was on to something. This was it."― Sara Blakely
- "Often people display a curious respect for a man drunk, rather like the respect of simple races for the insane… There is something awe-inspiring in one who has lost all inhibitions."― F. Scott Fitzgerald