More From Terry Bradshaw
- "I know this golf tournament has my name on it but it’s not about me. It’s about the Louisiana Tech family. There is nothing greater than being a part of the Bulldog family."
- "When Brian told me he grew up in New Mexico, I told him I thought it is cool that people from other countries play football. He corrected me on my geography and agreed to sit down with me anyway."
- "The only thing I care about is my family."
More In Respect
- "I need privacy. I would think that because what I do makes a lot of people happy that I might deserve a little bit of respect in return. Instead, the papers try to drag me off my pedestal."― Jim Carrey
- "A life is not sufficiently elevated for poetry, unless, of course, the life has been made into an art."― Mark Strand
- "I learn something from criticism because when it comes from sources you respect you always examine it and learn."― Maurice Strong