More From Terri Windling
- "Since fantasy isn’t about technology, the accelleration has no impact at all. But it’s changed the lives of fantasy writers and editors. I get to live in England and work for a New York publisher!"
- "When I started in the business, there was a thing called adult fantasy, but nobody quite knew what it was, and most publishers didn’t have an adult fantasy list. They had science fiction lists, which they stuck a little bit of fantasy into."
- "I have a great respect for the academics who are working with the source material. My hat’s off to them."
More In Age
- "TV is sort of the only way to go for an actress my age to make a decent salary; with independent films, you just can’t."― Jessica Lange
- "I have lived in Cornwall from the age of 4, so I have always been aware of the artistic heritage that the county has. I feel very proud to be able to connect to this."― John Dyer
- "Childhood: the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth – two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age."― Ambrose Bierce