More From Terri Windling
- "I have a great respect for the academics who are working with the source material. My hat’s off to them."
- "Since fantasy isn’t about technology, the accelleration has no impact at all. But it’s changed the lives of fantasy writers and editors. I get to live in England and work for a New York publisher!"
- "When I started in the business, there was a thing called adult fantasy, but nobody quite knew what it was, and most publishers didn’t have an adult fantasy list. They had science fiction lists, which they stuck a little bit of fantasy into."
More In Age
- "The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved."― Princess Diana
- "I’ve never been more in love with anyone nearly half my age than I am today. I’d get married in a minute if I weren’t still married to somebody else."― Rod Stewart
- "There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age, I missed it coming and going."― J. B. Priestley