More From Terri Windling
- "When I started in the business, there was a thing called adult fantasy, but nobody quite knew what it was, and most publishers didn’t have an adult fantasy list. They had science fiction lists, which they stuck a little bit of fantasy into."
- "I have a great respect for the academics who are working with the source material. My hat’s off to them."
- "Since fantasy isn’t about technology, the accelleration has no impact at all. But it’s changed the lives of fantasy writers and editors. I get to live in England and work for a New York publisher!"
More In Age
- "And my real enemy is not to hold the specimen sterile, but it’s the lighting. The light is our real enemy. So we have to work with very very poor lighting. But we can increase the light with computers."― Lennart Nilsson
- "I can’t wait to be that age and hanging out with a bunch of people hanging out all day playing golf and going to the beach, all my own age. We’d be laughing and having a good time and getting loopy on our prescription drugs. Driving golf carts around. I can’t wait."― Cameron Diaz
- "It is the spirit of the age to believe that any fact, no matter how suspect, is superior to any imaginative exercise, no matter how true."― Gore Vidal