More From Teri Garr
- "You have to find out what’s right for you, so it’s trial and error. You are going to be all right if you accept realistic goals for yourself."
- "I have an enormous fondness for delicious food. It’s very comforting."
- "I refused David Letterman’s proposal of marriage for obvious reasons, but thanks for asking."
More In Attitude
- "If you go on stage with the wrong attitude, or something in your performance is off, you can lose an audience in the first minute. That first minute is crucial."― Allan Carr
- "Great effort springs naturally from great attitude."― Pat Riley
- "The best way to inspire people to superior performance is to convince them by everything you do and by your everyday attitude that you are wholeheartedly supporting them."― Harold S. Geneen