More From Ted Turner
- "Every few seconds it changes – up an eighth, down an eighth – it’s like playing a slot machine. I lose $20 million, I gain $20 million."
- "I’ve had the good fortune to have a much more diverse life than most people would, professional sports and television and news and movies."
- "Life is a game. Money is how we keep score."
More In Attitude
- "I don’t return anybody’s calls unless it’s going to mean extra money for me. And I’ve completely cut off all relationships with any friends that I had before the show. And I’ve copped an attitude."― Mike Judge
- "When I drank, I had a very different attitude towards my playing. It was sloppier but I kind of liked it that way. It was like the alcohol was telling my mind what to do."― Mick Mars
- "The purely agitational attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Jawaharlal Nehru