More From Ted Allen
- "However, I was a restaurant critic at Chicago magazine before I worked at Esquire, and I’ve been a really enthusiastic home cook for a long time. It’s just something I’m passionate about."
- "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a form of service journalism. To be successful, I think it has to be a combination of a good story, it has to be funny, and it also needs to be packed with useful information."
- "I really have a great deal of humility in that department, and a great deal of respect for people who spend their lives learning how to make these amazing preparations."
More In Family
- "The family is the nucleus of civilization."― Will Durant
- "My own mother always taught me that fairness was a family value – I think equal pay is about fairness for everyone."― Mike Honda
- "The voters are going to decide in November who is going to fix their personal family dismay over not having jobs in America. They are going to pick Mitt Romney."― John Sununu