More From Taylor Swift
- "You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you’d experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it."
- "I approach love differently now that I know it’s hard for it to work out."
- "The business aspect is one of the most important things about having a music career, because every choice you make in a management meeting affects your life a year-and-a-half from now."
More In Music
- "If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together."― Richard M. Nixon
- "None speak of the bravery, the might, or the intellect of Jesus; but the devil is always imagined as a being of acute intellect, political cunning, and the fiercest courage. These universal and instinctive tendencies of the human mind reveal much."― Lydia M. Child
- "Music is like a huge release of tension."― James Taylor