More From Taylor Swift
- "The business aspect is one of the most important things about having a music career, because every choice you make in a management meeting affects your life a year-and-a-half from now."
- "I’m not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I’m the girl who rarely has a boyfriend."
- "I think the tiniest little thing can change the course of your day, which can change the course of your year, which can change who you are."
More In Music
- "I have pictures of me sitting in the racquetball court in my pajamas with an acoustic guitar, and Wolfgang is probably just two-and-a-half-feet tall. I’ll never forget the day I saw his foot tapping along in beat! I knew then, I couldn’t wait for the day I’d be able to make music with my son. I don’t know what more I could ask for."― Eddie Van Halen
- "Poetry fettered, fetters the human race. Nations are destroyed or flourish in proportion as their poetry, painting, and music are destroyed or flourish."― William Blake
- "Oh, I will always be honest with my music. The records are black boxes for me. Like if you want to know who I am, my views, my perspective, things I love, things I hate, my convictions, my anthems. I’ve never let people’s opinions affect the way I write."― Katy Perry