More From Taylor Lautner
- "At one point I had to shove as much food in my body as possible to pack on calories. My trainer wanted me to do six meals a day and not go two hours without eating. If I would cheat on eating one day, I could tell – I’d drop a few pounds."
- "I got the famous Oprah hug!"
- "I guess winning an Oscar is the ultimate dream. A lot of amazing actors go their whole career without even being nominated. So that would definitely be a goal to reach. It’s a difficult one, but I’m aiming for it!"
More In Smile
- "Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened."― Dr. Seuss
- "He taught me never to smile, which helps me when I visit disaster sites."― Emo Philips
- "If the graves of the thousands of victims who have fallen in the terrible wars of the two races had been placed in line the philanthropist might travel from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and from the Lakes to the Gulf, and be constantly in sight of green mounds."― Nelson A. Miles