More From Taylor Lautner
- "I got the famous Oprah hug!"
- "I guess winning an Oscar is the ultimate dream. A lot of amazing actors go their whole career without even being nominated. So that would definitely be a goal to reach. It’s a difficult one, but I’m aiming for it!"
- "I hope that I would be considered romantic. I don’t know… one of my favorite movies is ‘The Notebook’ so I guess that would be considered romantic. But I think being romantic is more than the flowers and the gifts. It’s about connecting with the person and being able to talk and share things with her."
More In Smile
- "For me, I think the Lord wanted me to win to put a smile on Chinese people’s faces."― Michael Chang
- "When trying to remember my share in the glow of the eternal present, in the smile of God, I return to my childhood, too, for that is where the most significant discoveries turn up."― Herman Hesse
- "I made a circle with a smile for a mouth on yellow paper, because it was sunshiny and bright."― Harvey Ball