More From Taylor Lautner
- "I guess winning an Oscar is the ultimate dream. A lot of amazing actors go their whole career without even being nominated. So that would definitely be a goal to reach. It’s a difficult one, but I’m aiming for it!"
- "You show up in Paris, and on the drive from the airport to the hotel you’re like, ‘This is so cool! I want to see something! I want to go to the Eiffel Tower!’ And then you leave the next morning. You think, Oh, I didn’t get to do anything. I tell people: I’ve been just about everywhere, but I’ve seen nothing."
- "The day I finished ‘Twilight,’ I came home and started bulking up. For ‘New Moon,’ I’m 30 pounds heavier than I was in ‘Twilight.’"
More In Smile
- "A man’s sentiments are generally just and right, while it is second selfish thought which makes him trim and adopt some other view. The best reforms are worked out when sentiment operates, as it does in women, with the indignation of righteousness."― Leland Stanford
- "I watched Gene Kelly for his smile, for his energy. Vittorio Gassman for his movement. Clark Gable for his mustache. And I watched Lassie who was happy as a dog."― Jean Dujardin
- "Ostensibly rigorous and realistic, contemporary conservatism is an ideology of denial. Its symbol is a smile button."― Christopher Lasch