More From Taryn Manning
- "After reading Eminem’s autobiography, which I did because I’m so interested in him as an artist, I respect him a lot. Even though he seems angry and mad, he’s had to fight so many demons in his life."
- "It’s really hard for actors to cross over and get any respect as a singer, and if I could just keep it separate and not use my music in movies, it’s cool."
- "As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn’t understand it and would try to talk him out of it."
More In Mom
- "My mom cooked pot roast with noodles and frozen vegetables. Or she’d make spaghetti or hot dogs, or heat up TV dinners. Before I started modeling at age 19, I was 5’8″ and weighed 165 pounds."― Carol Alt
- "My mom was very strict when I was growing up. I could not talk to boys until I was 18. I had to study and work hard."― Coco Lee
- "I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete."― Linda Evangelista