More From Taryn Manning
- "It could be fun to sing with Prince or Michael Jackson. Justin Timberlake has an amazing new sound now."
- "As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn’t understand it and would try to talk him out of it."
- "The Wreckoning is a darker song. But the record is positive."
More In Mom
- "My mom really instilled in me that I’m beautiful and I can do anything, and I echo that now with my own girls."― Jennie Garth
- "To be perfectly happy it does not suffice to possess happiness, it is necessary to have deserved it."― Victor Hugo
- "I never Tweet about my daughter. Never. I just want to be respectful of her privacy. My job as a mom is to know when to open my mouth and when not to."― Padma Lakshmi