More From Taryn Manning
- "As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn’t understand it and would try to talk him out of it."
- "The Wreckoning is a darker song. But the record is positive."
- "It could be fun to sing with Prince or Michael Jackson. Justin Timberlake has an amazing new sound now."
More In Mom
- "Mom spent the time that she was supposed to be a kid actully raising children, her younger brother and younger sister. She was tough as nails and did not suffer fools at all. And the truth was she could not afford to. She spoke the truth, bluntly, directly, and without much varnish. I am her son."― Chris Christie
- "My Mom is a ballet director, so I had this idea in me that classical training is the best foundation for anything you do, so I wanted to get a classical background and voice."― Sholom Aleichem
- "I wanted to be a 150% entrepreneur and a 150% mom, and I found that I was having a very hard time doing both. I was about 75% and 75% – still better than 100%, but not what I was accustomed to at work."― Barbara Corcoran