More From Taryn Manning
- "I would go visit my mom on Sundays, and my brother was working on stuff. I’d go in there and sing a little melody, then we started working with words and the next thing you know it was just born organically without really trying."
- "It’s really hard for actors to cross over and get any respect as a singer, and if I could just keep it separate and not use my music in movies, it’s cool."
- "The Wreckoning is a darker song. But the record is positive."
More In Respect
- "I thought perhaps it should be recognized that religious people, including fundamentalists, are quite intelligent, many of them are highly educated, and they should be treated with complete respect."― E. O. Wilson
- "One of the perks of being an actor is to get to meet athletes that you respect. Especially who played before my time. Brooks Robinson is one of those athletes; they just don’t make them any nicer."― Josh Charles
- "Money is always on its way somewhere. What you do with it while it is in your keeping and the direction you send it in say much about you. Your treatment of and respect for money, how you make it, and how you spend it, reflect your character."― Gary Ryan Blair