More From Taryn Manning
- "As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn’t understand it and would try to talk him out of it."
- "The Wreckoning is a darker song. But the record is positive."
- "Through teaching myself how to be happy and get through things, I hope I can also do that for other people."
More In Respect
- "I do not want to admit to the world that I can be a bad person. It is just that I don’t want anyone to have false expectations. Moviemaking is a harsh, volatile business, and unless you can be ruthless, too, there’s a good chance that you are going to disappear off the scene pretty quickly."― Tom Hanks
- "There is so much work to be done to treat gays and lesbians and gay and lesbian couples with the respect that they’re entitled to. They deserve, in my judgment, partnership benefits. They deserve to be treated fairly when it comes to adoption and immigration."― John Edwards
- "I had become, with the approach of night, once more aware of loneliness and time – those two companions without whom no journey can yield us anything."― Lawrence Durrell