More From Taraji P. Henson
- "I like to be home with my son, kickin’ it and watching ESPN, a very normal life. I like to take him to school every day, watch his games."
- "I would love to do a biopic of a famous singer, like Diana Ross or Donna Summer, or an old jazz story that we haven’t seen before. I would love to do that! I would love to play Diana Ross ’cause she’s an icon. I’m salivating to do that."
- "A woman is gentle, soft, delicate, and a man’s position is to protect her, help her up stairs, make sure she’s in the car safely first. Take good care of your woman, and the sky’s the limit!"
More In Happiness
- "Opinions are made to be changed – or how is truth to be got at?"― Lord Byron
- "Just as a cautious businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone."― Sigmund Freud
- "Holiness, not happiness, is the chief end of man."― Oswald Chambers