More From Taraji P. Henson
- "Once you’re a mom, always a mom. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget."
- "A woman is gentle, soft, delicate, and a man’s position is to protect her, help her up stairs, make sure she’s in the car safely first. Take good care of your woman, and the sky’s the limit!"
- "I would love to do a biopic of a famous singer, like Diana Ross or Donna Summer, or an old jazz story that we haven’t seen before. I would love to do that! I would love to play Diana Ross ’cause she’s an icon. I’m salivating to do that."
More In Happiness
- "It is the personality of the mistress that the home expresses. Men are forever guests in our homes, no matter how much happiness they may find there."― Elsie de Wolfe
- "I hump the wild to take it all in, there is no bag limit on happiness."― Ted Nugent
- "Getting pregnant wasn’t easy, and I found that devastating. I really beat myself up for waiting so long when I’d always wanted children and family had been the basis of my happiness my whole life."― Emily Procter