More From T. D. Jakes
- "I think that my preaching style and many of my ideas and ideals about faith are based in both Pentecostal and Baptist background."
- "I raised five children. They all have different personalities. All of them have different issues, different levels of success. That was a learning experience for me."
- "I think the amazing thing about gospel music is that not only does it lift up the death and resurrection of our Lord, which is consistent with the Gospel, but it is uniquely communicated depending upon the generation."
More In Anger
- "Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life."― Joan Lunden
- "The anger that appears to be building up between the sexes becomes more virulent with every day that passes. And far from women taking the blame… the fact is that men are invariably portrayed as the bad guys. Being a good man is like being a good Nazi."― Dave Thomas
- "Anger has a way of seeping into every other emotion and planting itself in there."― Dane Cook