More From T. D. Jakes
- "Resist your fear; fear will never lead to you a positive end. Go for your faith and what you believe."
- "I think that my preaching style and many of my ideas and ideals about faith are based in both Pentecostal and Baptist background."
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."
More In Anger
- "I think that Scottish people, like Canadians, are often misunderstood and what I like about my Scottish friends and relatives is how quickly it can go from love to anger. It’s a great dynamic."― Mike Myers
- "There are people still in the Republican Party that I believe practice the communication of anger, of disappointment, of regret, of pain, of sorrow, of suffering. That’s not what the American people want to hear."― Frank Luntz
- "Remember, I’m a doctor’s daughter. So obviously I’m interested in all medical things."― Nancy Reagan