More From T. D. Jakes
- "I think that my preaching style and many of my ideas and ideals about faith are based in both Pentecostal and Baptist background."
- "Here is the amazing thing about Easter; the Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this, that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible."
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."
More In Anger
- "I did not want to put myself on the line, as an Australian playing Britain’s greatest comic actor. The fans of Sellers are obsessive, possessive – and aggressive. I did not want to risk their anger – or my own reputation."― Geoffrey Rush
- "In high school I dated a white woman. She would come to visit me on the rez. And her dad, who was very racist, didn’t like that at all. And he told her one time, ‘You shouldn’t go on the rez if you’re white because Indians have a lot of anger in their heart.’"― Sherman Alexie
- "Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding."― Mahatma Gandhi