More From T. D. Jakes
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."
- "There are no college courses to build up self-esteem or high school or elementary school. If you don’t get those values at a early age, nurtured in your home, you don’t get them."
- "I raised five children. They all have different personalities. All of them have different issues, different levels of success. That was a learning experience for me."
More In Anger
- "Our country also hungers for leadership to ensure the long-term survival of our Social Security system. With 70 million baby boomers in this country on the verge of retirement, we need to take action to shore up the system."― Kay Bailey Hutchison
- "The reason why I love people, and writing about them, is because they don’t always respond with hate and anger. If they did I wouldn’t have a story to tell. Who wants to know about someone who was brutalised and became brutal? I’m interested in the exceptions."― Chris Cleave
- "Love implies anger. The man who is angered by nothing cares about nothing."― Edward Abbey