More From T. D. Jakes
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."
- "Resist your fear; fear will never lead to you a positive end. Go for your faith and what you believe."
- "There are no college courses to build up self-esteem or high school or elementary school. If you don’t get those values at a early age, nurtured in your home, you don’t get them."
More In Anger
- "I had a lot of anger because I wasn’t happy with the way I had been raised."― Patrick Swayze
- "What starts the process, really, are laughs and slights and snubs when you are a kid. If your anger is deep enough and strong enough, you learn that you can change those attitudes by excellence, personal gut performance."― Richard M. Nixon
- "Women know the financial, social and physical costs of not having access to basic health care."― Martha Plimpton