More From T. D. Jakes
- "Resist your fear; fear will never lead to you a positive end. Go for your faith and what you believe."
- "I raised five children. They all have different personalities. All of them have different issues, different levels of success. That was a learning experience for me."
- "I like to see myself as a bridge builder, that is me building bridges between people, between races, between cultures, between politics, trying to find common ground."
More In Anger
- "Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world."― William Shenstone
- "The only justice is to follow the sincere intuition of the soul, angry or gentle. Anger is just, and pity is just, but judgement is never just."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "I’ve tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car."― Nigel Mansell