More From T. D. Jakes
- "I think the amazing thing about gospel music is that not only does it lift up the death and resurrection of our Lord, which is consistent with the Gospel, but it is uniquely communicated depending upon the generation."
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."
- "Resist your fear; fear will never lead to you a positive end. Go for your faith and what you believe."
More In Anger
- "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."― Jack Layton
- "And I think there’s something about conservatives frankly – and the Left, when it comes to their channels of persuasion, are unpersuasive. They are, most of them are hate-filled, obscenity-clogged rants of anger and hatred."― Karl Rove
- "Sure, my childhood was unusual. All these eccentric, wild people frequented our home: rock stars, drag queens, models, bikers, freaks. But I was not this little rich girl. My mom and I lived in an apartment."― Liv Tyler