More From T. Boone Pickens
- "I don’t believe in a price on carbon, because the government is going to control it and they’re going to fail."
- "If you can provide the funding and you get the leadership, you’ll have a competitive team."
- "In the history of America, we’ve never had an energy plan. We don’t even realize the resources we have available to us."
More In Patience
- "As for goals, I don’t set myself those anymore. I’m not one of these ‘I must have achieved this and that by next year’ kind of writers. I take things as they come and find that patience and persistence tend to win out in the end."― Paul Kane
- "In movies, there are some things the French do that Americans are increasingly incapable of doing. One is honoring the complexities of youth. It’s a quiet, difficult undertaking, requiring subtlety in a filmmaker and perception and patience from us."― Wesley Morris
- "People ask me a lot about the values I got from playing for the Cubs for so many years. The value I got out of it was patience. A lot of people these days are not very patient."― Ernie Banks