More From Sylvester Stallone
- "I could start a war in 30 seconds. But some countries spend 100 years trying to find peace. Just like good manners, peace has to be learned."
- "When I was in junior high school, the teachers voted me the student most likely to end up in the electric chair."
- "I am a sensitive writer, actor and director. Talking business disgusts me. If you want to talk business, call my disgusting personal manager."
More In Respect
- "I thought perhaps it should be recognized that religious people, including fundamentalists, are quite intelligent, many of them are highly educated, and they should be treated with complete respect."― E. O. Wilson
- "I respect people and expect that kind of respect back."― Dennis Franz
- "I dress up a certain way because I respect the music."― Wynton Marsalis