More From Sylvester Stallone
- "I was very much into buying contemporary art, but I’ve just decided I want to get rid of it all. Not that it’s not great art, but all of a sudden my mood has changed, and I want to go back to seventeenth- and eighteenth-century masters."
- "I respect a woman too much to marry her."
- "When I was in junior high school, the teachers voted me the student most likely to end up in the electric chair."
More In Strength
- "I certainly don’t live in a kosher home although I was raised in a kosher environment."― Leonard Nimoy
- "I love to sing and I do think that my strength as a singer is… I think I have a voice that is certainly sufficient under most any circumstances… but I think my strength is that I really am an actor and I really do have to own what I am saying."― Gregory Harrison
- "Where do you find the strength to brave a barrage of enemy fire and to bring your wounded friends to safety at great risk to your own life? Conviction."― Guy Verhofstadt