More From Sydney J. Harris
- "The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it."
- "The beauty of “spacing” children many years apart lies in the fact that parents have time to learn the mistakes that were made with the older ones – which permits them to make exactly the opposite mistakes with the younger ones."
- "Middle Age is that perplexing time of life when we hear two voices calling us, one saying, “Why not?” and the other, “Why bother?”"
More In Education
- "I went to school for special education. I always assumed when I had the opportunity I would love to try and help kids with disabilities."― Clay Aiken
- "At the end of the day it’s got to be a good movie, it’s got to be a funny movie, and it’s got to make people think, ‘Hey, I couldn’t have spent my time any better.’"― Tom Hanks
- "The real fight is about what should be in the marketplace and what should not. Should education be a marketable commodity? Should healthcare?"― Susan George