More From Sydney J. Harris
- "The beauty of “spacing” children many years apart lies in the fact that parents have time to learn the mistakes that were made with the older ones – which permits them to make exactly the opposite mistakes with the younger ones."
- "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?"
- "The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows."
More In Education
- "Research has shown time and time again that infants who receive the high-quality child care and early education programs do better in school, have more developed social skills, and display fewer behavior problems."― Judy Biggert
- "Education is our greatest opportunity to give an irrevocable gift to the next generation."― Ernie Fletcher
- "Every city across the country that has successfully renewed and revitalized itself points to a robust education system as its fundamental key to success."― Alan Autry