More From Sydney J. Harris
- "Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."
- "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?"
- "Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
More In Great
- "Through mutual understanding, sincerity and goodwill, and with great wisdom and broad views, the leaders on both sides should jointly initiate new opportunities for peace, stability, cooperation and mutual benefit."― Chen Shui-bian
- "If the individual is to be happy in the contemporary order, he must be open-minded with respect to new values and new arrangements."― Thomas Cochrane
- "Only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things."― Denis Diderot