More From Sydney J. Harris
- "Men make counterfeit money; in many more cases, money makes counterfeit men."
- "The three hardest tasks in the world are neither physical feats nor intellectual achievements, but moral acts: to return love for hate, to include the excluded, and to say, “I was wrong”."
- "When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’"
More In Great
- "When it comes to war, we focus more on the mainstream coverage of the event, rather than the event itself. People dying is never funny. Protest puppets are always funny."― Mo Rocca
- "I’m very attracted to the great open spaces of the West."― David Hockney
- "See everything, overlook a great deal, correct a little."― Pope John XXIII