More From Suze Orman
- "I get so frustrated when people tell me it’s unrealistic to create an eight-month emergency savings fund, or have money saved for a home down payment, or pay off their $5,000 credit card balance."
- "A wise woman knows how to summon her courage and do what is right, rather than what is easy."
- "If you are worried about job security and do not have an adequate emergency fund (ideally eight months’ worth of living expenses stashed away in a federally insured bank or credit union), you need to focus more on saving money than paying down the balance on your credit cards."
More In Amazing
- "It’s amazing how everyone has an opinion on how you should live your life."― Sherry Stringfield
- "‘Game of Thrones’ is an amazing show, and I have no problem speaking of the virtues of HBO."― Peter Dinklage
- "I really love the internet. They say chat-rooms are the trailer park of the internet but I find it amazing."― Carrie Fisher