More From Suze Orman
- "When you’re happy you find pure joy in your life. There are no regrets in this state of happiness – and that’s a goal worth striving for in all areas of your life."
- "You must recognize, embrace, and be honest about what is real for you today and allow that understanding to inform the choices you make. Only then will you be able to build the future of your dreams."
- "Rather than saying, ‘My checking account is a wreck,’ change it to ‘I will learn how to track my spending and balance my checkbook.’"
More In Money
- "There’s nothing in the First Amendment that even remotely talks about spending money for political contests, and to say that an individual can spend as much of his or her own money as he or she wants constitutionally without any limitation, I think is just absurd."― Arlen Specter
- "I know that campaigns can seem small, and even silly. Trivial things become big distractions. Serious issues become sound bites. And the truth gets buried under an avalanche of money and advertising. If you’re sick of hearing me approve this message, believe me – so am I."― Barack Obama
- "I did all the stupid things you’d expect from a 21-year-old kid with money."― Curt Schilling