More From Suze Orman
- "A wise woman knows how to summon her courage and do what is right, rather than what is easy."
- "The last thing family and friends want is for you to spend money on them that you don’t have or that you can’t really spare."
- "Many people are in the dark when it comes to money, and I’m going to turn on the lights."
More In Money
- "I’m the only person I know who’s got a bunch of money."― John Mayer
- "I always thought the real violence in Hollywood isn’t what’s on the screen. It’s what you have to do to raise the money."― David Mamet
- "Because bankers measure their self-worth in money, and pay themselves a lot of it, they think they’re fine fellows and don’t need to explain themselves."― James Buchan