More From Suze Orman
- "Take free money. No matter how in debt you are, if your employer offers a matching contribution on a 401(k) or other retirement vehicle, you must sign up and contribute enough to get the maximum company match each year. Think of it as a bonus."
- "The chances of a bank going out of business are extremely slim, but it’s always a good idea to spread around major sums so every penny is backed by insurance."
- "The less money you owe, the less income you’ll need and the less you’ll have to save for tomorrow."
More In Money
- "You know, comics and movies, even if you take a comic and turn it into a movie, we can’t all be Joss Whedon."― Kevin Smith
- "Without peace and without the overwhelming majority of people that believe in peace defending it, working for it, believing in it, security can never really be a reality."― King Hussein I
- "What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."― Bob Dylan