More From Suze Orman
- "Here’s my gift-giving rule: Respect your current financial situation."
- "No one’s ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February."
- "Like your home’s closets, your financial clutter needs an overhaul every now and again, and the payoff will go far beyond the psychic satisfaction of neatening up."
More In Money
- "Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?"― John Barrymore
- "Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, ‘Another romantic comedy?’ You see her in something like ‘Walk the Line’ and think, ‘God, you’re so great!’ And then you think, ‘Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?’ But of course, it’s for money and status."― Gwyneth Paltrow
- "I lost my daughter at 21. I had to give her up because I was broke, no place to take her, no money to take her. That was very traumatic."― Joni Mitchell